Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Show Must Go On!

I have been wayyyyy too busy!  And you know you're too busy if you don't have time for your nails.  Period.  The end.

I apologize in advance for the poor condition of my nails in these pictures.  But considering this mani was on for 3 days and survived a night of bowling, pool, and drinking - I don't think it looks so bad!
On a side note:  Bowling, pool, and drinking all look way better with pretty nails. :)



Base:  CND Stickey
Color:  OPI The Show Must Go On! - 3 coats
Top:  Seche Vite

It is much easier to tell in the bottle but this polish is a slight duochrome. It ranges from an almost dark fuchsia-ish color to a burnt orange-ish color.  I was really trying to capture the goldenish orange color in these pictures.  It's just so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment